Enabling IPI Capabilities for the largest Bank in Sharjah
Our customer is one of the largest banks in Sharjah, operating with multiple branches in the United Arab Emirates. The bank offers its clients, both corporate and retail, tailor-made financial services and products. It is a leading solutions provider for the growing commercial and industrial base across the United Arab Emirates.
With a customer centric approach, the bank has established itself as a preferred financial service provider amongst major corporate segments in the United Arab Emirates.
A healthy and growing economy needs instant availability of funds for the transacted goods and services. In order to cater to the growing needs of its customers, the bank needed an instant payment system to process transactions and payment messages in real-time as mandated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates. They also wanted a reliable, robust and highly available system to provide satisfactory customer experience by enabling the transmission of the payment message and the release of funds to the payee in real time. With a customer centric and focused approach, our customer set forth with the following objective to provide the required products and service to its customers.
- Deploy an instant payment solution that will enhance customer experience and meet regulatory requirements
- Ensure payment messages and other server-to-server communication flows reliably in real time
- Assure no-downtime for mission-critical service
Why choose Unity?
Unity is a pioneer in regulatory payment solutions to banks and financial institutions in the Middle East. With 28 IPI implementations in the Middle East, WSIDirect is a state-of-the-art middleware gateway that can be deployed in between the downstream/upstream application/payment systems and Central Bank infrastructure. It is an end-to-end solution, which will allow banks and financial institutions to fast track the implementation of CBWSI and meet the aggressive deadlines of CBUAE.
- Built in connectors/adaptors that enables seamless integration with backend systems of the bank
- Minimise any change to be done to the existing system whether it is DDS, FTS, ICCS, WPS, Internet banking, Mobile banking or in Core banking systems
- An Admin/Back-end UI that can enable the banks to configure, monitor, analyse and report various details based on the interactions between backend systems and the Central bank
- The system is incorporated additional screens where bank users will be able to initiate API messages (more clarity is required)
With Unity’s WSIDirect, the existing system was replaced, the bank was able to develop and deploy an instant payment solution that could handle thousands of payments per sec in real time while complying with the regulatory requirements on a global scale. Each and every payment transaction is executed with end-to-end validation. The implementation met the objectives set forth by our customer for the mission-critical requirements.