What is WPS Pro?Wages Protection System (WPS) is an initiative taken by UAE Central Bank for electronic salary transfer system that allows institutions to pay employee wages via banks, exchange houses, and financial institutions approved and authorized to provide the service on a timely manner as mandated by UAE Ministry of Labour. Wages Protection System (WPS) is an electronic salary transfer system that allows institutions to pay workers’ wages via banks, bureaux de change, and financial institutions approved and authorized to provide the service.
WPS Pro is an unique end to end web-based solution for the complete automation of WPS processes, taking protective and proactive measures to reduce labour disputes pertaining to wages. WPS Pro caters to all cycles of WPS – salary, payment and refund cycles with utmost automation to make it an efficient and easy to use solution for both banks and exchange houses.
Why WPS Pro is the best solution for your business?
- User friendly solution
- Simple, secure and fully automated system
- Seamless integration with core banking systems and other payment systems
- Support processes between banks’ hosts / credit card / loan to Central bank and back
- Support Excel/SIF upload for salaries
- Bulk upload for SIF Submission
- Generation of SIF, pulling out the historical data
- Auto push/pull of payment related files to and from Central Bank
- Teller disbursement/ bulk offline disbursements of salary
- Parameterized modules for banks / exchange houses
- Integration with the CDMs
- Options to generate refund requests from transactions/files and take actions for the same
- Return of uncollected employee salaries to CB
- Reporting for the relevant activities can be obtained in Word/Excel/PDF formats
Simplify your payroll system with WPS Pro!
With a decade of experience serving as the trusted strategic partner for banks and financial institutions of all sizes, we are renowned for our innovative and user friendly financial solutions.We are headquartered in Dubai, with our research and development centre in India and support centre in Bahrain. We help our clients to stay ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition by simplifying their systems and business processes. We empower businesses with payment solutions, IT staffing services, software consulting services and more. Our clients include multinational banks, mid-sized financial organizations, government entities, exchange houses and many big nonbanking financial institutions.
Changing trends in the financial industry, evolving business models, technological innovation and modified regulations are some of the challenges that banks and financial institutions, face today. Accordingly, their customers also demand a personalised experience to interact and transact. Our experience gives our clients a distinct advantage. Established in 2009, Unity has many financial products developed and implemented successfully to its credit, by thoroughly understanding the present and forthcoming industry regulations. Our solutions for payments are mission-critical. Many of the banks, finance and exchange houses across the Middle East relay on our highly scalable software solutions which offer seamless integration.Read More